Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Bloggers, City Hall, Cecil Thomas Attorney Stan Chesley etc...

Happy Thursday Blog readers: There's a lot I want to touch on. Sorry I don't have time to write a long post now. But I will post *longer-post-later* today. I saw Stan Chesley at City Hall yesterday. He was very nasty. Granted I gave him a message to give to his boy Joe Deters. More about him later today. And Kathy Harrell (Or is it Farrell- FOP lady). How dare she look Councilmember Cecil Thomas in the face and state that she was thankful for his support (something like that). This is the same woman that stated that she would fight for Officer Tase-her job (Never call him Officer Plummer). How dare she speak to the Mayor in that man-ish tone. Does she have a pair? Does Cecil have a pair? Blah, blah, blah, blah

0 comments: