Monday, October 5, 2009

Haap and Baggett CPS SCHOOL BOARD CANDIDATE FORUM

Hey All

I'm off to that meeting at Woodward Career Technical High School.  Woodward is the oldest public high school still in operation in the United States.   I graduated from Woodward. Back then it was just Woodward. When I attended the high school, Joe Deters'  (HDIC) was the school's resource officer. Back then ole' Brown would give a kid a break.  Lord knows I needed every break he gave me.  But things are different these days between Brown and I.  Brown is on Deters' payroll, and Deters is the most dangerous prosecutor in Hamilton County history.

Well I'm off to the school board meeting.  I'm pulling for Ceair Baggett and Haap to do well at the forum.  I'll give my reasons later.  Also, I'll let you know which person soared and which person sunk.

(Did I just write a blog or a tweet?  It's a blog, I don't tweet)

2 comments:

Someone said...

Great seeing you today!

CAJD said...

Great seeing you as well!