Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sweet deal for white murderers! RIP Precious 11-day old baby.

White Americans getting light sentences is as American as apple pie

The sooner that I’m able to face that fact, the faster I’ll be able to release Joe Deters. There are times when it does not appear to be a race thing. Although, isn’t everything in America about race? America unscrambled--I Am Race.

The couple below murdered their baby. I don’t know the details. Don’t know if the woman had a mental problem, if the guy was on drugs, if she was molested as a child, if he was molested as a child, what I know is that a baby is dead!

Their back story--I don’t give a rat’s behind about their back story. Well, I do, but I shouldn't. For sure people like Joe Deters types, don’t a give rat’s behind about black people's back story. You know the back story or the  reason that explains why we run over 14 year old boys and keep going.  Nobody cares why the black girl dit it, if she did it.   Here’s the thing-- if you’re white, wealthy and well-connected (WWW) you're entitled to one get out of jail free card. You don’t get the Deters Death Penalty. You must fit at least 2 of the 3 to qualify. To be exempt. If you’re a minority or a poor person. Blacks or poor whites need not apply.



Let some in America tell it, and we're to believe that  blacks have got everything that’s bad in America wrong with them.  We are more likely to (fill in the blanks with everything negative), less likely to (fill in the blanks with everything positive). If I really believed the false information that the race baiters put out there, I’d jump off a bridge. Luckily, I don’t believe the hype.

To my good friend LD, stop tellling me to edit this blog.  I rarely, if ever, edit this  blog. I'm too lazy. Readers of this blog are aware that no editing, or little editing,  happens. Or at least they should be aware of that fact.  I try to clean it up the post that I write so that it at least makes sense. I will fix something if someone, LD, points it out to me. But other than that,  If I post, that's damn good. I can't work, write on the side, and edit a blog about the black people's persecutor.




RIP dead baby! Whatever the back story, you didn’t deserve to die.



http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20090929/NEWS0107/909300313/Couple+get+4+years+in+infant+s+death

0 comments: