Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Check me out on 1230 am the Buzz on Wed July 29 (CANCELLED)

That handsome boy on my lap is (none of ur), my little protesting cousin. Every time that he sees me he screams, "Joe Deters." He runs to the closet because he knows where we keep our protest signs . He knows how to protest too. "Joe must go, Joe must go." I taught him that chant. ___________________________________________________________________ Book inquirys email citizensagainstjoedeters@fuse.net
Citizens Against Joe Deters founder, FBK, news columnist known for her hard-hitting commentaries on urban issues has a new book, Dream Deferred from College Student to Bank Robber to Prison (a true story that made local and national headlines). FBK will be on 1230 am the Buzz (Lincoln Ware’s show) on Wednesday July 29, 2009 at 1 pm to discuss her new book.
UPDATE LINCOLN CANCELLED
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: