Monday, July 6, 2009

Unleashed--See the cover for the book JOE DETERS Does Not want you to read

DETERS DIDN'T USE A GUN--HE USED A PEN TO MAKE A BACK DOOR DEAL THEN HE LEFT OUT THE FRONT DOOR. "Deters’ HDIC (Head Detective in Charge) told me that Deters was going to sue me for many reasons. I revealed on my blog some information that was told to me when I met (names removed from excerpt). (Names removed from excerpt) told me that Deters was busted in a car in Cleveland with a prostitute. They told me the incident was caught on camera but hushed up. They stated that they were afraid that Deters would wield his power stick against their legal careers if they openly criticized him..."

If you wish to contact the author or would like more information about this book, you may contact her at P.O. Box 826 Milford, Ohio 45150 citizensagainstjoedeters@fuse.net OR CONTACT NICOLE AT DREWMAR PUBLISHING 513.371.4136

0 comments: