Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Relax Tiger.Whoring is as American as Apple pie

Relex Tiger.  Whoring is as American as apple pie.






Really. The only thing that shocked me about Tiger’s infidelities is that I mistook Tiger as the quiet straight laced type. Mr. Charity-do gooder. That other side of Tiger has taken me, and I think a lot of American’s by surprise. I’m not sure if we should be surprised, it’s the quiet ones, the ones that pretend to be holier than thou that sleep with hookers in the back seat of cars in cities like Cleveland. I think when celebrities or public figures have flamboyant personalities it’s easy to assume that they live a risqué lifestyle.

Anyway, even though Tiger won’t claim his black side, even after being shown the door back to it-- I wish him and his family well.

Meaniful post on the holidays coming soon.

Virtual protest coming  in February.

0 comments: