Friday, August 21, 2009

Don't be Scarrrrred-- Message to Billboard company afraid of Joe Deters

Citizens Against Joe Deters contacted a billboard company that has an office in Cincinnati. We wanted to utilize the company services to launch our billboard campaign to get HC's Chief Legal Representative out of office. At first the company was willing to work with us. That is until I revealed that the campaign billboard would be an ad against a corrupt prosecutor. Here's the email response that we received from the company. ____________________________________________________________________ , (name removed) I spoke to my Sales Manager with regard to your cause. Unfortunately, we will not be able to assist your efforts. We are not in position to put our relationship with city government in jeopardy. Please let me know if there's anyway I can assist you on any other matters in the future. Sincerely, (NAME REMOVED TO PROTECT THOSE THAT DON'T HAVE A PAIR) Happy Weekend ALL!

0 comments: