Thursday, June 10, 2010

Classic! Does Deters like it raw?!

re-post from 2008 - one of the finer post
It is not the critic who counts. Not the man who points out how the Persecutor has stumbled or where the path of his dirty deeds lead. The credit belongs to the attorney who actually told me that Deters got busted humping the hooker in the backseat of the car in Cleveland. Her face might have been marred by sweat and cum. Did he strive to protect her valiantly when they were busted by the cop. He who errs and continues to come up short again and again. Who knows the great devotions; who spends themselves a worthy cause. Who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with timid souls who know never see defeat. I have done my part. I have fought long and hard. And not just for my son. It has always been the needs of the people that I have placed first and foremost. Knowledge is Power. Exposure can compel action, even if through shaming those who should have NOT acted immorally, ethically or legally.

A local bloggers take on my blog - WARNING
http://blackcincinnati.blogspot.com/2009/03/citizens-against-joe-deters.html

0 comments: