Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Council member Thomas - Dirty Deters and other stuff to be angry about on Wednesday

Kudos to Council member Thomas for filling in on the Lincoln Ware radio show(1230 am) today 1.27.2010

Thomas is a likable guy that occasionally finds himself on the wrong side of the tracks in regards to black folk issues. Yes, we've got issues. Thomas appears to be a “good-guy” type of politician who seems to try to please everyone. Words to Thomas--if you can’t please em’, bump em’. Thomas puts forth an effort to find solutions to everything that's wrong with Cincy, but effort without tangible results is, well uh, dead.

Thomas has done it all! He retired from the police department and got some of those over- time perks AKA... well nevermind. He's in his second career as a council member and thinking about running for commissioner. I hope he doesn't run for COmmissioner, or he'll have  to kiss "Joe" type asses, if he hopes to get elected. (Joe Deters-Joe Wilson). It's OK to occasionally kiss a little ass, but be damn to anyone that ever kisses racist ass! Hang me from the Freedom center exhibit first!

Thomas has done what some elected (or unelected) officials won't do! They won't come on Lincoln Ware's show and accept calls from listeners, they won’t come before any black audience if they’re crooked, because we’ll eat them raw. We eat lying and racist politicians raw. When it comes to verbal assaults many a black folk prefer it raw.

Driehaus (Steve), another likable guy, the last time he was on Ware's show-- didn't take calls. And black folks are gonna remember that shit. There ain't no room on Obama's coattail this time 'round, and forreal President Obama's coatail is shrinkng. Nevertheless, Chabot cranky ass won’t get back in. Why the heck would you come to the black family reunion and not speak to black folk, or sign the petition? Black people please vote for politicians on a case by case basis.

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters won't come on Lincoln Ware's show. He's been on in the past and was roasted over an open flame-- which is way more intense then being left in a hot car to bake! R.I.P Jenna Edwards.

Deters won't dialogue with black people on that show. Deters told Ware that he won’t come on the show because he let me on the show to share my self-published book with my people. Deters says his son and family are upset over my book and blog.  I feel as sorry for Deters son as he feels for mine.   The book with the chapter called Releasing Joe Deters. And as I type this--as I think about it--not release, Joe Deters --Fuck Joe Deters! He's a crook and he paid a whore in Cleveland for some sex.

 I believe with all my heart-and black soul- that Deters paid a prostitute. Deters  actually threatened to sue me because he paid for sex.

Imagine for a minute if you will that Republican Gangsta- The Chief Legal Representative in Hamilton County-  and according to some the top ranking Republican Gangsta in Hamilton County threatening to sue me? WTF?

I’m going to fight for my beloved Drew until the day that they bury me. When they bury me I’ve already given instructions to Andrew's Dad for them to put the following items in my casket: Andrew’s court papersand some other stuff too. I'll be fighting for Andrew when I'm cold in my grave.  I want each and every gansta’ - crook - in the legal profession to know that you can’t continue to over prosecute and sentence young-black-men. Prosecute them, but do it fairly!

I strongly believe that ALL who break the law should be brought to justice, even my beloved son Drew, but no one deserves to be the victim of Deters' injustice. Deters didn’t have to use my son’s case to get a Media-Nut. He should have gotten plenty of humping satisfaction from that hooker in Cleveland.

Today in the paper that baby-mama-drama Sharon Coolidge and Pendegrastfatass have a story about a man that has been arrested about 100 times. Everyday, every single day those reporters (Coolidge-Pendregrastfatass-Perry) write young, black men’s newspaper funerals. They  convict them in the paper, under Joe’s lynchings, before they are ever convicted in a court of law.

Me to Joe's HNIC--"I don't have anything to loose--HNIC to me, "You got kids don't ya? I worked in robbery and homicide."

Yes, Deters is tough on crime unless they are (WWW) White, Wealthy, and Well-connected.

As the Chief Legal Representative of Hamilton County Deters should not be paling around with the author of an "outright racists" online rag sheet. He should not have used my son for a Media-Nut.  Keep paying for your nuts Deters.

I am upset that a crook-racist prosecuted my son!

The Chief Legal Representative won't sue me.  Suing me would imply that his life becomes an open book. His life story will become more open than the prostitutes legs in the car in Cleveland!

(unedited rambling from the heart thoughts needing to be released--Oh yeah this blog post was supposed to be about Cecil--No this blog is therapy.

1 comments:

CAJD said...

回憶

Memories.
Look at the blog to adjust mood, but also to continue to work, we refuel .........................