Thursday, March 12, 2009

Insomnia leads to discovery of young Joe Deters

So it’s 2:00 am in the morning and I can’t sleep. I’m surfing the internet--the New York Times book reviews. I’m checking the book reviews because it won’t be long before my book makes it to the NY time's best selling list. Anyway, I run across a book by young Tucker. Law student. Yale graduate. Self-proclaimed ass hole. His words not mine. Tucker writes a blog http://www.tuckermax.com/ Tucker’s book is titled: I HOPE THEY SERVE BEER IN HELL.

After reading Tucker’s blog and one entry about him having anal sex with a woman only to have her diarrhea on his penis. I am floored (although I couldn’t help LOL) and have to shut down my computer. Tucker appears to be sick. I can’t help but think that he has to be the apple of his parent’s eyes. LOL. Anyway young Tucker reminds me of what a young Joe Deters might have been like in his younger years. Tucker is “off the chain.” And just for the record Tucker-- if just by the off chance, I’m side tracked and end up in hell next to you, or Joe Deters….I hope they serve beer to. Budweiser.

0 comments: