Friday, October 23, 2009

Deters' Dong

Deters’ Dong







Penis.






Dick.






Thang.






Package.






Meat.






Weapon.






It’s Friday, and it’s raining, and I’m tired, very tired. I have a lot of stuff to do, but I’m tired, so I’ll sit here and blog about a Dick-- Deters’ penis. The one that humped the woman in Cleveland, in a car.




I feel sick , like I’m getting the flu. Did anyone see all of those people standing in line waiting to get that H1N1 shot? Did anyone notice that there was not one black person in that line. I swear every black person that I’ve talked to refuses to get that shot. I’m certainly not getting it. We black folks, some of us, we don’t trust shit like getting shots at a fair ground. Fuck that.






I’m sorry guys, it’s Friday. and this is a really bad post.






Better post later. 
 
INFO ON VIRTUAL PROTEST COMING SOON.

0 comments: